This Mother's Day (Sunday, May 8th), we thought Carter was getting sick because he was up all night. Fortunately, it was just his first episode with night tremors (and hopefully his last!). Joe kept Carter home from church and I went to church with my mom. Later on that day, we went to Family Dinner and ate DELICIOUS Louis' spaghetti and hot fudge cake for dessert! YUMMY! (This just happens to be one of Grammy's favorite meals!) I am just so blessed to not only be celebrating Mother's Day as a mommy to a little man that I love more than anything in the whole world but to also be celebrating with my wonderful, loving, Christian momma! Our family is so lucky to have her! (I think we'll keep her!) Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Momma, Mother-In-Law Shamra, and Mother-In-Law Diane! We love you all very much!
A New School!
15 years ago