Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day 2012

For Mother's Day, Sunday, May 13th, Joe was a little under-the-weather so he stayed home with the kiddos while I went to church with my mom.  It was nice to visit with such a great group of people and hear my mom playing traditional songs on the piano.  Since the weather was absolutely dreadful the rest of the day, our little family stayed around the house.  For family dinner that night, all of us helped out with the cooking by having a Mother's Day Cookout!  It was so nice getting to celebrate with some of THE BEST mothers... my mom and sisters!  I am so blessed to be surrounded by such great examples of mothers!  Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother-in-laws, Shamra and Diane and to my sister-in-law, Elizabeth!  We love you all!        
Jeni, Becky, Courtney, and Mandi (along with Woody Dog)
 
These two make my heart smile each and every day! 
I'm so lucky and blessed that God chose me to be their mommy!